Installation of a Ductless Mini Split AC System may be a great investment for your home
A ductless AC system installed by our certified AC professionals ensures the summer heat won't get you down! We proudly service Massachusetts and Southern NH residents.
With the installation of a ductless mini split AC system, the need for a ducted heating furnace becomes unnecessary, thus opening up the possibility for cool summers to just about everyone. Additionally, Mini-split air conditioning systems can be very energy efficient when installed properly as they allow for zoning down to an individual room or area. Cool only what you need! What's even better is the cost. Many homeowners want to cool parts of their home, but don't want the high cost of a central AC unit. Ductless AC units allow you to install units only where you need them. Many families choose to cool just their bedrooms, or perhaps home office, saving the high cost of a central AC investment.
There are a number of ductless AC systems available, and it can be tricky to know just which manufacturers and units are best for your application. Our trained HVAC technicians will help you sort through the information and make the right choice. The team of experts at Main Stream Mechanical has years of experience setting up ductless air conditioning systems for our valued customers. You should contact us to ensure the job is done right.
Ductless Mini-Split Manufacturers We Sell, Install, Maintain and Service
We can provide units from a variety of manufacturers. Like everyone we have our preferences based on quality, longevity and value, but we will maintain and service all brands of AC units.
Just Exactly What is a Ductless AC System?
A ductless mini split-system is a permanent fixture that provides air conditioning to your home. It doesn't require heating ducts to work and can be installed in rooms without a window. There are a number of benefits of using a ductless system:
- You avoid installing costly ductwork.
- You can avoid the hassle of setting up a window air conditioning unit every year.
- You can use zoning control to cool individual rooms, which is more energy efficient than using a large air conditioning unit to cool the entire house.
- You can setup ductless AC units in rooms in your basement and other parts of the house that would otherwise be difficult to cool.
- Individual rooms can be set to different temperatures. This is a perfect solution for families that have different preferences for the temperatures in their rooms.
- It's just healthier! With ductless mini-splits there is less opportunity for dust born particles to enter your rooms as they don't travel through heating system ductwork
Why you need certified professionals installing your unit
- Setting up a ductless, mini split-system requires setting up a suspended flush mount on the ceiling or wall. You can damage the structure and the unit could fall if it isn't installed properly.
- You need to be strategic when choosing a place to mount your air conditioning unit. Only a trained technician can identify the right place to ensure maximum cooling.
- The connecting conduits need to be properly attached to the outside unit. You won't receive adequate cooling if these connections aren't fitted correctly.
- You can face refrigerant leaks, inefficient cooling and sparking if the compressor is damaged during the installation or the wiring isn't grounded properly.
Our technicians are familiar with every major mini split AC system on the market. We guarantee that it will be properly installed, and will also offer you any follow up maintenance and service to ensure it is cooling your home for many years to come.
Schedule an Air Conditioning Installation Consultation!
We provide, install, service and maintain both ductless and central AC air conditioning units in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We travel throughout the greater Newburyport, Boxford, Topsfield, Bedford, Lexington and Arlington areas in MA and the greater Derry, Seabrook, Stratham, Dover, Exeter and Rye areas in NH. If you would like to have a consultation to see if a ductless mini-split unit is right for you, and want to see if we service your town, please fill in our contact form, and/or visit our service area page.
Your new ductless mini-split AC system is just a phone call away. In Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire, call (978) 834-0849 today for a no obligation consultation.